GOLFO DULCE, COSTA RICA — Playa Cativo Lodge in Costa Rica announces a “Discover the Costa Rica Rainforest” Package. Since November 7, 2014, Delta Air Lines has been offering nonstop seasonal service connecting Costa Rica with Los Angeles and the airline’s hubs in Minneapolis/St. Paul and New York-JFK. This is a perfect opportunity to become immersed in nature while staying at the luxurious Playa Cativo Lodge in Southern Costa Rica.
With seven stunning beachfront guestrooms and a private casita nestled on the beach, Playa Cativo Lodge offers gourmet farm-to-table dining, fresh-water pool, adventure center, working farm and concierge services. Playa Cativo activities include rainforest tours and hikes, swimming, fishing, snorkeling, paddle boarding, sea kayaking, birdwatching, whale and dolphin watching plus self-guided and private tours of the property.
The “Discover the Costa Rica Rainforest” Package includes:
• One overnight accommodation in San José
• Four nights of Deluxe accommodations at Playa Cativo Lodge
• Round-trip air tickets from San José to Golfito to San José
• Meet and Greet Service at Golfito Airport
• Scenic boat transfer from Golfito to Playa Cativo and back
• All meals during your stay at Playa Cativo Lodge (three-course gourmet meals)
• Selection of coffees and teas at Playa Cativo
• A bottle of wine during your first dinner at El Gavilán Restaurant
• One early morning guided birdwatching tour
• One stand-up paddle board lesson and tour
• Use of kayaks, SUP and snorkeling gear in Cativo Bay
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in your room and social areas at Playa Cativo Lodge
RATES: $949 per person based on double occupancy (All taxes are included)
VALID: November 18 – December 18, 2014
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Please call Playa Cativo Lodge at (508) 745-5779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention our “Discover the Costa Rica Rainforest” Package. Different rates apply for single or triple occupancy or room category. Not valid in conjunction with other discounts or promotions. Stay must be completed by December 22, 2014. (Not included in package: Beverages, additional transfers, meals in your San José hotel and any personal expenses).
For more information about Playa Cativo Lodge, visit www.PlayaCativo.com or call 508-745-5779.